Saturday, July 4, 2009

Where I work


This is the building where I work – known as the ‘star’ building because it is (apparently) Star shaped. It’s little way out of the core area, only about 5 mins.
I get 2 buses to work – work is actually about 5 mins by car from my house but am on the bus for 35 mins to get there. The bus goes from mango to core area, then core area back out – it’s a bit crazy but gives me an extra snooze.
The work day starts at 7am so it’s up at about 5.30 holy moley. Actually I’m coping with it better than I thought and may even be doing me some good. Luncheon is 11.30 to 12.30 then we finish at 4, except I and bus people like me get to go a little early as the bus is actually at 3.55. It’s all timetabled to a great plan (ha ha! that's a joke by the way).

No comments:

Post a Comment